All Types of Gold Prospecting Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
jrbeatty
jrbeatty

Bit of a contrast! Empty Bit of a contrast!

Tue Nov 01, 2022 6:28 pm
How attitudes have changed!
Here's Dud posting on DP forum as "AEGPF" back in 2017 when Reg and I were heroes - and before he was banned there Very Happy

Bit of a contrast! Captur11

1&halfgram4three and Araratgold like this post

REG WILSON

Bit of a contrast! Empty Re: Bit of a contrast!

Tue Nov 01, 2022 6:59 pm
Ah, yes, you were a hero then James, but now you are a pariah. No QED user has found as much gold as you did. Pity you had to go back over that ground with a ML to get what the QED missed. Unfortunately the QED has a hole you could drive a truck through that we were unaware of at the time.

1&halfgram4three, Araratgold and jrbeatty like this post

groundrush
groundrush

Tue Nov 01, 2022 9:08 pm
So to anyone who has the gist? Where is the qed up to? I am not a member of the F/B group or other outlets that promote the ML beater. Catman has been quiet publicly for weeks now. Agents that sell the folly are hard to pin down. So, is it finished? Did the auto G/T promise that he would get around to in his own time finally unravel the dream?  Is Duds diversion and almost manic posting of anything and everything other than qed propaganda an indicator that the crumpet is toasted Shocked

Araratgold likes this post

REG WILSON

Tue Nov 01, 2022 10:17 pm
The QED PL4 that was auctioned for less than half the RRP was, according to inside information, the only QED to change hands at the Laanecoorie Bash. The same informant said that Bugs looked very poorly, so his disappearance could be due to ill health.
I think that the ground tracking would be widely reported on the Doug forum and the Facebook site if it was indeed nearing reality.
With people like Defecator 777 claiming that Bugs is flat out delivering detectors you can safely bet the opposite is the case. Larry the loon would surely be spruiking if the GT was a goer, being a mod at the asylum. Surely having these two fruitcakes on team QED is the kiss of death.
With the right people involved, and promises kept, the QED could have been a viable entry level PI, but with sanity being absent in QED castle it was unfortunately doomed. The current crew are as mad as cut snakes, and the blame for the QED's demise is theirs and theirs alone.
The PL3 should have been further developed rather than introducing the PL4 which is an incomplete and poorly designed shocker.

Araratgold, jrbeatty and groundrush like this post

jrbeatty
jrbeatty

Fri Dec 09, 2022 7:41 pm
Just had a look at Cordell's FB QED page (I was banned from the "official" QED FB page a while back for unstated reasons) All four posts since September are "For Sale" ads.

Says it all-   Shocked

1&halfgram4three likes this post

Fri Dec 09, 2022 8:09 pm
jrbeatty wrote:Just had a look at Cordell's FB QED page (I was banned from the "official" QED FB page a while back for unstated reasons) All four posts since September are "For Sale" ads.

Says it all-   Shocked

And any value is in the coils. Units with standard sadie or older ML or detech small coils, can sit for some time, though few realise these are the better units.
Any older machine with Aug 19 update or earlier, is a handy bang for buck machine with potential. imo.
groundrush
groundrush

Fri Dec 09, 2022 8:20 pm
OK so we are back in the public domain. Fast moving but REALLITY. Let's face it the dream of destroying ML is in ashes. CAT flap has had his cards shuffled and its ruined his game. The yapping dog and the saint might as well go the way of purps and the turk never to be seen again. Legal action phhh would make as much sense as trying to use a crumpet on a saltlake. .     Yet they yap on. Laughing Dave 68 seems to have found duds measure .It's a pleasure to watch duds lame comebacks.Smile

REG WILSON, Jabber Spikee and jrbeatty like this post

Fat Boy Francis

Fri Dec 09, 2022 8:56 pm
Go easy on my Master you useless bunch of brain-dead morons, or I will get my barista niece to take out AVO on the lot of you!

My dear Revered Supreme Hero has even had one of your unsavory characters staring at his home from the footpath resulting in undue fear and trepidation

not to mention the more frequent than usual changing of the adult diapers as well.

This is very serious harassment that will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law with a very long period of incarceration for anyone found guilty.

You have been warned. Hoo Roo.
Jabber Spikee
Jabber Spikee

Fri Dec 09, 2022 9:30 pm
Fat Boy Francis wrote:Go easy on my Master you useless bunch of brain-dead morons, or I will get my barista niece to take out AVO on the lot of you!

My dear Revered Supreme Hero has even had one of your unsavory characters staring at his home from the footpath resulting in undue fear and trepidation

not to mention the more frequent than usual changing of the adult diapers as well.

This is very serious harassment that will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law with a very long period of incarceration for anyone found guilty.

You have been warned. Hoo Roo.
Funny you should say about someone seen going to the supreme horrors house.

I have camera footage of someone with a long dangly nose and baggy flappy chin creeping around my place.

But my dog ate the film.
I'm not sure what he did to the intruder Shocked

REG WILSON likes this post

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum