All Types of Gold Prospecting Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Dave68

E1500 what do you think? Empty E1500 what do you think?

Tue Apr 16, 2024 10:19 pm
Should have one of my own in the second half of the year, I've pre ordered but still like hearing opinions.(anybody got one?)
I'm buying one so the kids can come and detect instead of just watching or sitting in the car online.
Not sure if you've got a thread in members, but was just curious as to opinions based on feedback so far?

Having held one, (and if you haven't read) they are well built/balanced and would be easy to swing. (comparable to AXIOM build quality and weight, coil dependent).
They make the QED look like a school project, but make sdc small gold claims, and seem to perform the similarly (coil depending), but with a few extra tricks.
Performance overall, would also appear to sit between sdc and 6000 depending how you rate the sdc versatility..

Anyway, I'm looking forward to using my 10" Xcoil again, and having the kids out of the house. What do you guys think of the interloper?? Hmmmmmm
Feral Beryl

E1500 what do you think? Empty Re: E1500 what do you think?

Wed Apr 17, 2024 1:02 am
I think the E1500 was specifically developed for dipsticks like you, who are all piss and wind and no substance, so you cant go wrong purchasing one.

If you don't have any success with it come over to my place and I will stick it up your arse so you can vacuum my carpets. Very Happy
Dave68

Wed Apr 17, 2024 7:26 am
I see you have zero knowledge outside of excretions and insertions Beryl, you're not a doctor by any chance?? Hmmmmmm

But you are correct, it was made for dipshits like me, which means my kids should be able to use it no probs.
I think even a feral like yourself might be able to work it out, but don't panic if you can't...You've always got your personality! Very Happy
Goodman
Goodman

Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:04 am
Over the years on the gold forums there has been very few people use the Phrase “piss and wind” one of them was that fucktard Wilson that likes to sell fake gold specimens.

Just saying…..
Feral Beryl

Wed Apr 17, 2024 5:53 pm
Goodidiot said " Over the years on the gold forums there has been very few people use the Phrase "piss and wind" one of them was that fucktard R Wilson that likes to sell fake gold specimens"
"Just Saying..."

I see you have stopped taking your medication again Cameron and are having another of your psychotic episodes, please spare us.

Has it ever occurred to you that if you got off your lazy useless arse and found your own gold, you would not have to worry about R Wilson selling you fakes? Hmmmmmm
Dave68

Wed Apr 17, 2024 6:35 pm
Funny, I've heard Reg often laments about his feral and demented cousin Beryl.. Hmmmmmm

How ashamed you must be Reg, that she now uses fake photo's at the bequest of her "boyfriend" and is posing as the "girlfriend" of our favorite flaccid find faking Troll!! Laughing
Who's using who?... Yuck..never mind, don't even go there.. Shocked Doh
Dave68

Wed Apr 17, 2024 7:00 pm
As verbally attractive as Beryl comes across.. Shocked Laughing
Does anybody have an opinion on the E1500?
If you've got your own private thread, just say and I'll shut up.. Cool
Was just curious, as apart from Reg and Aararatgold I've seen few comments.
In saying that I don't know all your net personas.

My Apologies for talking prospecting and asking a question......

Feral Beryl

Wed Apr 17, 2024 7:28 pm
No need to apologize Davie Boy, we all know you are not the sharpest tool in the shed.

If you want to discuss sissy girly detectors which have no place in a serious prospectors arsenal then maybe you need to take your paretic dribble elsewhere

Maybe discussing this children's detector on another forum with Simple Simon may be of benefit to you.

Now fuck off and leave the discussion on this forum to more serious matters.
Dave68

Wed Apr 17, 2024 8:53 pm
I guess I should be blunt then hey Beryl!? Very Happy
Your fantasies and infatuation with all things analy insertible is a serious matter you should see someone about.

Unless of course you have inserted a Q or some such in your "boyfriend"... I doubt you know what a vacuum is! Very Happy
Feral Beryl

Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:03 pm
Dopey Dave, since you don't seem to be understand what fuck off means, let me spell it out for you

It does not mean jerk yourself off on here like you do on the other forum, it means PISS OFF loser Funnnny
Dave68

Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:20 pm
And what you don't understand you gutless nameless tosser is I couldn't give a fuck about what you want!! Hmmmmmm Very Happy Laughing

Your comments mean about as much as a donkey breaking wind in a hurricane.....And show less intelligence.

Your efforts to troll are only answered by me because I had nothing to do, and to be honest offered me very little ammo...

Fuck off???? Wow!! what intellect!! Loser!! Oh no I'm so offended!! Laughing
I've heard better in pre school... You aren't worth the time.
Goodman
Goodman

Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:28 pm
I can just picture the squalor this muppet beryl lives in. So deeply dissatisfied with his life, or lack of he has to come here and lash out at anyone who he thinks gives a shit.
Probably a suicide risk….
Feral Beryl

Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:41 pm
Maybe you and dave should get together and go prospecting together goodman, between the two of yours you have got half a brain
So 50% chance of finding some gold.

You could even create a YouTube Chanel calling yourselves Dumb & Dumber Prospectors Laughing

Think of the advertising revenue money you could make from your misadventures. Hmmmmmm
Goodman
Goodman

Thu Apr 18, 2024 5:56 am
Ive got a better idea
Dave68

Thu Apr 18, 2024 6:07 am
Wow Beryl, I'm surprised to see you know that half and 50% mean the same! Well Done
The fact you chose to explain it though,(thinking it was special) means you've probably just learnt it yourself!
Would offer you a brain cell but it would be lonely!

What are you year 7?? Is that why you never post during school hours?? Ha ha ha
Dave68

Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:52 pm
Thankyou. Wink nudge nudge
Dasenator 77777

Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:43 pm
you are welcome  the pleasure was all mine Davey E1500 what do you think? 1f60b
Dave68

Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:14 pm
Mysterious (lol) Chameleon (I'm sorry.. Laughing )
Should you be endeavoring to impersonate unknown guests...Your efforts may be rewarded with begrudged acceptance...
But the guests you choose to harass, while not house favorites', may be termed house pets.

I can't help but feel you are a member with a grudge.
Poking an anonymous stick ,while trying not to provoke the other owners/members. Post times would indicate a western state....but I'm sure that is no longer reliable.

Either way, unless halfy say's different. And as you're too gutless to post as a member or post on my forum. (Halfy can track your IP the same as any forum host!!)
Your high school taunts offer little of concern...when you finish your homework...feel free to try again.
Dasenator 77777

Thu Apr 25, 2024 12:26 am
Piss off pardee you flog, skip on back to agpoof and your sex dolls lmfao
What a GRONK.
groundrush
groundrush

Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:43 pm
(Halfy can track your IP the same as any forum host!!)

Has the dud hallmark for sure !!
What!-- can't be the dud because he swears, he never posts on forums that he considers beneath his saintly status. Shocked
planet care

E1500 what do you think? Empty Lest You Idiots Forget

Thu Apr 25, 2024 2:26 pm
I am me and you are not!

Checking for smiley's Very Happy bom cheers santa king queen jocolor lol!

yours work too halfwit, pity you and your gang of misfits don't

Ha ha ha Funnnny
Dasenator 77777

Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:05 pm
Planetcare more tree mollestor & fish roota, aint that a fact Pardee Aw nidie naAw nidie naAw nidie naAw nidie na
planet care

E1500 what do you think? Empty Cheap Way Of Getting High!

Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:41 am
Das, I have come across a cheap way of getting high which I know will be of interest to you and dopey dave.

According to TikTok, retards are putting poop in jars and letting it ferment, and then sniffing it to get high.

It's called "Jenkum", try it out and let me know what you think.

The things I do to help you ungrateful sods out. Ha ha ha Funnnny
Larry

E1500 what do you think? Empty Great AI Music

Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:53 pm
I am starting to warm up to this new AI music on YouTube.

Check out this marvellous hit " I Glued My Balls To My Butthole Again"

Or this one, "Rippin Ass On Your New Couch"

And this one is dedicated especially to Dasenator " Please Warm My Weiner" Wink nudge nudge Very Happy
Dave68

Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:32 pm
All hail the anonymous Felcher!.. Smile
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum