All Types of Gold Prospecting Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Goodman
Goodman

So many questions Empty So many questions

Wed Nov 08, 2023 1:36 pm
After months of this place being fairly active to what it is now it leave me wondering what’s happened.
Has main driver of inter forum conflict (and marketing) come up against some health concerns or chosen to distance themselves from the whole scene....??
Or is someone being sued ?

Clay likes this post

groundrush
groundrush

So many questions Empty Re: So many questions

Wed Nov 08, 2023 5:00 pm
Seems to be a truce. Dud is close to hibernation and the folly that was the crumpet has drifted into obscurity as we knew it would. Maybee halfie has had enough. Others have drifted away to other forums although I have yet to find one I can be bothered to log into. Some only post when they have something to say. I did update my avatar to show a lovely piece of gold embedded in rose quartz. yawn.

1&halfgram4three, Araratgold, Clay, jrbeatty and davsgold like this post

Goodman
Goodman

Wed Nov 08, 2023 8:40 pm
It is a bit like that for me also.
I’ve no interest in mixing with this new generation getting about the fields now.
Nice specie

Clay likes this post

Wed Nov 15, 2023 11:49 pm
Yes QED and Howard appear stuck in a loop, with no word of the future available.
Without being mean, I think age is Howard's bigger fight at present and I feel for his wife.
As for Doug and his talking Ass, without public attention via this place, nobody gives a shit.
Hope all are well and the colour is regular. Cheers.
Goodman
Goodman

Fri Nov 17, 2023 5:57 am
All this really just highlights that forum activity over the years has been heavily influenced by people selling/pushing shit.

Nothing to sell/push then it’s crickets.

Sat Nov 18, 2023 5:39 pm
One mans shit is anothers entertainment..lol
Can't deny though,it does get old real quick at times.
It was an issue well before me and you joined the scene though.
Unless you've been personally involved with (threatened or lied about) either Howard or Doug , I understand the inability to see the ongoing issue.
I'll accept the critisism if it means others aren't exposed..lol Very Happy

Sat Nov 18, 2023 5:49 pm
I only drop names because this is Private and I expect it to go no further.
Howard recently verbally assaulted (not insulted) Scott Anderson, and sent him screen shots and quotes, accusing him of disloyalty etc...

because of a disgruntled user named Dean Anderson, and his inability to sell a used Q and it's resale value.....Just say'n. Hmmmmmm
Goodman
Goodman

Sat Nov 18, 2023 7:31 pm
Yeah I get that I understand the whole thing having joined finders around the time the pulse devil was near launch, still didn’t see as much success as the gold snoop did though 🙂

I guess I’m more disappointed in myself for spending so much time valuable watching the online squabbles of those who were only trying to make a buck.

I guess Dean Anderson made a bad choice in believing bullshit to make the initial purchase? Was a recent purchase ?

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum